Theme – “Shining the Light on Vision Education”
The SPEVI Biennial International Conference is the most important event in the SPEVI calendar for our members, our parents and our students.
Click HERE to download the Delegate Registration brochure in Accessible PDF format.
Click HERE to download the Delegate Registration brochure in Accessible Word Document format.
Dates and Venue
Sunday, 8 January 2017 – Thursday, 12 January 2017
Royal International Convention Centre – Brisbane
- To share information about the latest developments in provision of accessible information
- To provide information for people with a print disability
- To enhance dialogue between users and providers of accessible information
- To promote and enhance collaborative partnerships and peer support networks
- To showcase and workshop examples of best practice in the provision of accessible information and technology for children and adults with a print disability
- To explore person-centred policies, supports and services provided for children and adults with a print disability in work places, schools and educational institutions, and local communities
Who will attend the conference?
National and International delegates will include: Educators; professionals; parents; students; support networks; medical professionals; access technology experts; allied health professional and researchers.
Registrations for the 2017 conference now open.
Click on this link to register